- This event has passed.
YDC Winter CE
February 24 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm EST$30
Optimizing Dental Performance Through Self Care
2 CE hours | Check-in begins at 6:00 pm | Dinner and Drinks will be served
$30 Registration Fee (All dentists are welcome!)
Description: This course or presentation is designed to share information to Dental professionals about occupational specific challenges as it relates to their body. This course will teach and demonstrate self-care methods to help combat these challenges and improve the wellness, performance, and longevity of the practitioner.
- Discuss common postural and ergonomic challenges for the dental professional
- Discuss the anatomy or function of different muscles, connective tissue or fascial slings and how it relates to those postural challenges, the body and pain
- Discuss at home self-care modalities to combat pain and postural problems
- Learn how to program the self-care modalities for practical use
- Demonstrate and “walk through” a general self-care program for the dental professional